First, make sure that you allowed Chrome to access the camera and microphone on your device.
Refer to: [Android] How to Change a Camera & Microphone Permissions
1. If the 'programmers.co.kr' is blocked from accessing the camera or microphone
Try the following procedures to allow access:
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More > Settings.
- Tap Site Settings.
- Tap Camera or Microphone.
- Tap to turn the camera or microphone on.
- If you see the 'programmers.co.kr' under Blocked, tap the programmers.co.kr > Access your camera/microphone > Allow.
2. If you are trying to take more than one test on the same device
The camera settings page in every test is marked with the mobile phone access URL and access verification code.
If you are taking more than one test, you might confuse the URL and the verification code of one test with that of another. Make sure that the entered verification code matches the verification code requesting for camera access in that test.
3. If there is an error on another tab on Chrome that has already been opened
If there is a camera settings error on a Chrome tab that has already been opened, this can sometimes be solved by closing and reopening the page. Please close all tabs on Chrome, turn off Chrome app, and try accessing it again.